10/19/07 Response from Best Buy Tenleytown DC General Manager Robert Delissio to Friend's Support Email - II

From: "Delissio, Robert"
To: [deleted]
Subject: RE: Raelyn's B-day Wishes: Best Buy/Bad Buy Boycott
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:52:07 -0500
>Mr. [deleted]
>Good evening. I am the new General Manager of the Best Buy in Tenley Town. I wanted to respond to your communication. Although I can not respond to the comments made by Ms. Campbell, I will say that for every customer that has had an unpleasant experience I can show you hundreds who have had a great experience. I have been in retail for a long time and the one conclusion I have come to is that not every customer can be satisfied. Does my store have opportunities? Absolutely! What I can say is that we strive to deliver the experience that every customer deserves to receive. When I receive negative feedback, I do my best to rectify the situation. I do hope that you continue to shop the store. If by chance you do not receive the service and experience you feel you deserve, then please seek me out so I can address the issues. Thank you for your feedback
>Thanks
>
>Robert Delissio
>GM- Store 801 Tenley Town

No comments: